Thursday, October 23, 2008

Healer ... and envious.


... or at least Jealous. I've tried all four healing classes. I've gotten two of them to 70.

What I'd really like is to stick to one class. One character. It sounds a heck of a lot less work than two, three or even more characters. Less gearing. Less rep-grinding. Less Money-gathering for epic flying mount. Not to mention that I'll probably never be good at any class, as long as I pop between several.

Granted, if I had lots of time, it wouldn't really be a problem. But as it is now, I'm only half-way through grinding with both characters, and suddenly the expansion hits me.

On the bright side, though, I don't suffer from content burnout. I do suffer from incredibly often class burnout, if that makes sense, though.

Almost all of the envy is connected to PVP abilities, being them healing, survivability or other uses.

At least I can take pride in being unique. I'll never be best, but I'll always be unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment