Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wanted: Webcomic drawer. Alive.

The story I'm publishing is an idea I've thought of for a loooong time. It's really a manuscript for a webcomic. However, I can't draw for the life of mine, so I've just had it lying around for some time.

If you happen to be (or know a) drawer of moderate skill, let me know. I'd love to see my story published.

I'll also have you know that I'm hoping that said drawer also will be a co-writer in the sense that we can discuss the story and shape it together. With that said, it's okay for me with just a writer, I have people I can discuss the story with already too. It's just something different from discussing it generally and discussing it because you're actually getting it published.

I'd also like to link a webcomic I recently found: Ninmu Nanmu. I really enjoy it. I even asked the author to draw for me, but he was far too busy to do that, especially since he already had a webcomic and a story he wanted to tell.

I'm also lacking a title for my story so far. I figure it's not really important to have one yet, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment