... and another blog bites the dust?
Yes, it did. I ought to have made a post telling you why I stopped blogging.
However, I'll start again. This time with a slightly different focus.
What has happened?
Something like this:
- Played my shaman for a while, gearing her up for raiding (3.1). Did some pug raids, lots of fun.
- Got tired of only healing, wanted to tank again.
- Fooled around with a paladin for a bit. Got it to 71.
- Returned to my druid, levelled it to 80.
- Geared up my druid for raiding. Lead a few Naxx-raids.
- Applied, got accepted into a raiding force. Pretty serious 10-man force with good people. However, they were full on druids and wanted shammies.
- Geared up my shammy again (3.2)
- Raided one night. Found out I can't do it and function normally at work the night after. Bed at midnight, up at 6 AM. I'm a zombie half of the following day.
- Got a bit depressed. Considered stopping WoW entirely.
- Returned to my druid for a bit, played a bit without any specific focus. Tanked some pug raids, including Koralon 25 right after he was added.
- Tried a death knight. Got hooked.
Status quo: DK at 74, fairly speed-leveled. Having fun meanwhile, though. Had a few short breaks to the seasonal stuff. Knowing myself, I will sooner or later want to return to healing. Which class? Don't know, thus I do the seasonal stuff on both my 80 healers (druid and shammy).
So, future stuff will most likely be centered a bit around death knights and leveling stuff. Not much raiding stuff to be expected here, I'm afraid.
I'm going to spend a bit less time writing each post. I expect a post a week, sometimes more often.