Friday, December 12, 2008

Die, Death Kn.... No, wait, Die, Blogspot!

You ... are ... kidding ... me...

Okay, I temporarily hate Blogspot.

I wrote a long article about facing Death Knights in PVP, and lost everything. Auto-save? Yes, it auto-saved after I accidently removed all I wrote. Bloody hell, it should have a auto-save which allowed you to go back to an earlier version of the document, or at least checked if the size suddenly decreased a lot.

Drat. I'll see if I can rewrite it, but right now I'm a bit annoyed.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. I do most of my writing in Google Docs and copy/paste it into Wordpress when I'm done. That way if I do something stupid I can revert to a previous revision. Also, I have a 'hard copy' in case Wordpress eats soemthing. Which it hasn't, yet, but... better safe than sorry!

    -Seri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice, Seri. You know, I'm really happy that an author of my very favorite blog is reading my own.

    ReplyDelete